Senior Wintel Engineer (Active Directory, VMware)
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
My client, which is one of the leading Global Financial Services organisation, is implementing digital transformation. Thye have a well established presence of 200 years with more than 30,000 employees globally. They are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (Wintel) as an integral part of their team.
As the Senior Systems Engineer (Wintel) , you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical proficiency in Windows, VMware and Citrix infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Providing Level 2 and 3 support in addition to root cause analysis of system performance issues.
- Engaging with key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the project teams to ensure seamless transition of new applications into the production environment.
- Planning and implementing system enhancements for a Windows 10 platform to meet client requirements.
- Managing vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for delivery of systems and applications.
- Provide expertise to regional teams on server and desktop infrastructure domain.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. You should also have At least 8 years' + relevant experience in supporting IT Wintel infrastructure with 12 years'+ work experience.
You should have good experience in Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows Server 2012 & 2016 and Windows 7 & 10 migration.
A good understanding in Active Directory (AD), Domain Name System (DNS) and Group Policy (GPO) is needed as well.
VDI experience with Citrix, VMware and ITIL v3 Foundations Certification is highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role. Besides being part of a rapidly growing and leading global financial services organisation which is going through digital transformation, you will join a decent-sized, stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. Also, remuneration is competitive. If you are interested in growing your career and technical expertise, this will be an excellent platform.