Senior User Experience Digital Marketing Manager - Insurance
Lead website user experience & journey
Direct line report to Head of Digital
About Our Client
Our client is a leader of industry, driving a unique mix of innovation, technology, and user engagement within the insurance space to provide market leading product offerings. Their objective, to grow ongoing digital and online services to the next level of operation and scalability, and capabilities.
The Senior User Experience Digital Marketing Manager will own and drive the design and optimisation of the user experience and customer journey for the client's website and ecommerce platforms.
Just as importantly, you will utilize a range of analytical tools to their full capabilities, key objective to liaise with senior internal stakeholders to communicate and sell your vision and roadmap to best optimisation.
Sitting within the Digital Marketing team, and with direct line report to the Head of Digital, you will be expertly positioned to enact the next steps in scaling and enhancing the client's web and online presence.
You will individually drive and own robust, scalable end-to-end user experience marketing processes.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- A leader of ROI & KPI - Capability to render the customer's online journey into concrete outcomes analytically. Every click should have a metric.
- An optimisation specialist - You will continuously strive to achieve maximal brand awareness through customer satisfaction and engagement
- An expert internal consultant - translating relevant digital campaign metrics & analytics into action points, trends, and insights will be key
- Crafting & controlling the customer journey - Lead the charge across teams to create a consistent online brand message and vision
- Fluent in web design and experience - You fully understand customer pain and friction points, leveraging this knowledge to improve click-through, user acquisition, customer satisfaction, and user growth
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7-8 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a relevant discipline
- Open minded and open to feedback a must. You might fail fast, but can learn fast.
- Ability to work as a single contributor within a broader team
- Knowledge and experience in using analytics platforms (ie: Adobe marketing Cloud/ Adobe Omniture / Google Ads / Google Analytics)
- Well versed in web design and optimisation (CMS / Sitemaps / UX / UI)
- Proven record of successful user experience journey campaigns
What's on Offer
Our client is a leader in both insurance and in providing digital offerings alongside digital transformation. You will drive the evolution of their digital online web services to new levels of customer satisfaction and engagement, through vision, true know-how, and educated follow-through action plans.
The successful applicant is experienced, open minded to feedback, and long term career minded. The client offers high growth opportunities, and access to internal stakeholders and senior leadership across verticals.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.