Senior UI/UX Designer ( InDesign / InVision / Adobe )
Newly Created Role
Opportunity to Lead End to End UI/UX Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Market Leaders in the Logistics Industry and they are now looking to hire a highly creative Senior UI/UX Designer (InDesign / InVision / Adobe) to lead and develop innovative Digital Projects that will deliver a unified User Experience for both internal and external users.
As the Senior UI/UX Designer (InDesign / InVision / Adobe), you are responsible for:
- Understanding existing design elements, and defining, planning & implementing new UI designs to optimize the current application interfaces
- Communicating with stakeholders and translating the business requirements into technical requirements to facilitate user centric solutions
- Facilitating efficient prototyping of creative ideas and carrying out testing before implementation
- Mentoring & instructing both internal and external creative assets to align with the overall Digital program roadmap
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Communication or equivalent with 10 to 14 years of experience in UI/UX design, backed by a UI Design Portfolio showcasing consistent UX across multiple screen sizes on both Web and Mobile platform. You will also have a proven track record of working with HTML5 & CSS3, coupled with a strong knowledge in Digital Services and Web Interface design.
You will have good experience working within an Agile environment, coupled with deep technical knowledge on a wide variety of Design related tools such as Invision (Mock-ups) / Sketch & InDesign (Wireframes) / Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat & Dreamweaver (Adobe Suite).
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Opportunity to Lead End to End UI/UX Projects