Senior Test Engineer
Global US listed firm
Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
About Our Client
My client is a global Technology firm focusing on networking, storage and security solutions.
- Develop and install automated test stations with focus on test fixture design, integration and validation test.
- Support the test system installation, validation and Gage repeatability and reproducibility.
- Work with ODM partner and product engineering to support fixture/station design for FUS (Firmware Upgrade System), NFT, throughput test and product paring.
- Provide manufacturing test plan review & define test strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/ Masters in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of relatable experience in building, validating and deployment of test systems for networking/data products
- Knowledge in Radio Frequency (RF) / WIFI
- Experienced in software operation in Python and database management (MySQL) in Linux operating systems
- Good experience in factory environment with hands-on involvement in production test development, support and improvement for NPI
- Ideal to have hands on experience in wireless/LTE networking, Cable/DSL modem, network switch, associated manufacturing processes and test fixture design through implementation
What's on Offer
There are vast potentials for further career progression; you will be able to pronounce and accomplish yourself on a truly global platform.