- Responsible for the growth trajectory of E-Commerce revenue
- Must have experience building ecommerce platforms
About Our Client
Established retailed business in Singapore within the healthcare sector.
- Orchestrate all aspects of an ecommerce plan at an enterprise level. Collaborating with both internal and external partners to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, competitor strategy and development. Use existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology and logistics to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Oversee the ecommerce website of a brand. Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns.
- Responsible for building and directing a team that can effectively help develop and execute ecommerce operations and solutions.
- Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size.
- Own and manage internal marketing solutions, social media integration, SEO, SEM and other monitoring methodologies and analytics.
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and process optimization initiatives such as implementing ecommerce application/solutions and other industry best practices.
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunities beyond existing product categories or offerings.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of e-commerce technologies
- Micro Architecture/Services
- Agile methodology
- Project Management
- Salesforce Commerce & Marketing Cloud
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, FB Ad Manager, SEMrush or equivalent
- Platform Migration
- Ability to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new e-commerce initiatives or strategies.
- Experience in digital retailing that forms part of the company's overall Omni-Channel strategy.
- Lead teams of six to eight people to execute large scale e-commerce projects and improve on existing workflows and implementations.
- Experience in running a full stack e-commerce unit from technology, marketing fulfilment operations.
What's on Offer
A brilliant permanent role within an estabilished retail business within the healthcare sector. A chance for an ambitious Ecommerce professional to be in charge of the companies ecommerce arm.