Senior Systems Engineer (Windows Technology) - Landesk/Ivanti
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global retailers for luxury products. They have a well established presence of more than 50 years in 15 countries with a headcount of 10 000 employees. They are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (Windows Technology) - Landesk/Ivanti
As Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing endpoint devices, this includes the configuration, testing and maintaining endpoint Operating Systems through the usage of provisioning packages, Software packaging, patches and hotfixes.
- Planning Patch Management and Software Distribution services, this includes the design, implementation and support on platforms such as Landesk/Ivanti.
- Providing administration of back-end infrastructure services while focusing on PC imaging through Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Conducting quality assurance testing for new endpoint devices.
- Suggesting automation initiatives to streamline daily operational processes.
- Managing Video and Audio services, this includes video conferencing devices while facilitating updates and maintenance of proper documentation and reports.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies; this includes Active Directory, Power Shell and Group Policy Objects.
You should have a strong proven track record on working with PC image deployment, patch management and software distribution platforms such as Landesk/Ivanti or similar products.
In addition, you should also have a strong experience on working with custom actions, scripts and situational based solutioning coupled with a good experience in regressive troubleshooting in Windows Installer Technology.
Any experience with MSI technology, application packaging and deployment processes is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment