Senior Systems Analyst
Direct Contract to Permanent conversion
About Our Client
Our client is a well known MNC in the Health-care domain. They are expanding operation in Asia and looking to hire the best in industry talent for their team.
In this role; you will be involved in the following responsibilities;
- Design, develop, test, document and implement quality application software within target due dates
- Develop and modify complex procedures considering equipment capacity and limitations Formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Prepare detailed software specifications and test plans
- Utilize Java, SQL programming languages, and provide quality assurance reviews
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role; you require below skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field.
- Six or more years experience in software development and support of Client/Server Web environments.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, & SQL,Spring / Struts Framework, Hibernate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor, as required
What's on Offer
On offer is a great career progression with an MNC and a high possibility to convert to a permanent role.