Senior System Consultant - Pre Sales (Japanese Speaking)
Great Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well known organization within the IT services industry. They are looking for a Senior System Consultant to take charge of Pre Sales and Implementations for their projects.
As a Senior System Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, participating and contributing in activities providing strategy, technology roadmaps and target state architecture for financial industries
- Working on system/application architecture and design concepts
- Conducting business requirement analysis
- Managing documentation of data, IT & Banking system architectures
- Using concepts of architecture process and terminology to create solutions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline. You should also have a proven track record in pre sales and project management with at least 6 years in business requirement analysis. Due to constant liaison with Japanese customers, it is advantageous to have Japanese speaking skills.
What's on Offer
- Great Career Progression
- Exciting Role
- Renowned Organization