Senior System Analyst ( SAP FI / CO )
Opportunity to Lead Global FI/CO Project Implementations
Opportunity to work in Global HQ (Singapore)
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading Multinational Company in the Manufacturing Industry and they have a global footprint with more than 15,000 employees in over 30 countries. They are now looking to hire a high calibre Senior System Analyst (SAP FI/CO) as their team lead to manage global FI/CO project implementations.
As the Senior System Analyst (SAP FI/CO), you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with Key Business Partners and gathering critical business requirements
- Performing gap analysis and designing appropriate technical solutions for incremental upgrades to the existing business processes
- Ensuring proper documentation of change requests and informing relevant business partners of enhancement progress
- Leading the internal team to drive process alignment to Global Procedures and Process Standards
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in SAP FI/CO. You will also have led 3 - 5 full cycles project implementation, backed by extensive knowledge in other SAP modules such as SD / MM / PP.
You will have good experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and possess strong knowledge in SAP FI/CO configuration.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Lead Global FI/CO Project Implementations
- Opportunity to work in Global HQ (Singapore)