Senior Strategy Consultant | Telecommunications Practice
Strategic role responsible for initiating strategic changes within company
Induce strategic changes and help boost business potentials
About Our Client
My client is an established consultancy firm and they are keen to fill in experienced Strategy Consultants within their Telco Practice. This role will be based in Southeast Asia, notably Singapore and/ or Thailand, to support the growth in the region.
- Responsible to lead the successful accomplishment of assignments. Therefore, you will:
- Structure the overall mission in line with the client's issues and needs
- Provide clear, focused support and expertise to your team in structuring and solving problems
- Manage the workload while coaching team members to ensure a successful delivery
- Communicate recommendations and sensitive messages to senior-level client audiences In addition to this, you build relationships beyond project assignments and are able to spot and help develop opportunities for future business.
- Demonstrate broad industry knowledge combined with sharp business acumen
- Be able to quickly develop an understanding of the client's situation to maximize the impact of company's presence
- Be able to fall back on appropriate leadership and convincing skills to motivate your team and drive change in your client's environment
The Successful Applicant
- Management consulting experiences, preferably with global firms
- Deep industry expertise, especially Telecommunications is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurship to break new ground, and eager to take personal risks in working environment
- Excellent speaking, reading and writing skills in English
- Willingness to travel within Southeast Asia and beyond for team and client meetings
What's on Offer
This newly created role exposes the successful candidate to a truly global platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career progression. You will be able to develop in-depth knowledge as well as professional experience with a company that is internationally renowned.