Senior Strategic Procurement Manager
Business Process Outsourcing Experience Required
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in the Technology industry in Asia. They are a leader in the ICT arena and have presences in APAC, Middle East, Europe and the US. They are looking for a Senior Strategic Procurement Manager to continue to lead and grow the business.
Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, the role involves the strategic and operational procurement process for the group.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive the procurement systems (Ariba) and processes for the group.
- Manage the centralized shared service team function of all procurement activities.
- Drive cost savings from the Business Process Outsourcing operations to achieve cost reductions.
- Review the current processes, demand and supply requirements of the Procurement Team and develop necessary initiatives.
- Implement procurement strategies and policies and adhere to compliance.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in the role, you should have over 8 years of Strategic Procurement experience within the ICT/High Tec industry with 5 years of people management experience. Project Management experience is necessary as the company has several on-going projects. Strong knowledge in Procure-to-pay, category management and contract law is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a business that rewards their employees for their hard work.