- Newly created role
- Permanent role
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier insurance firm who is looking for a Senior Solution Engineer, Cloud Network. You will be the part of a team which is responsible for designing, deploying, documenting, implementing, and managing the Cloud-based network, enterprise, production, and network infrastructure solutions based on specific project needs and global strategy
As a Senior Solution Engineer - Cloud Network, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and implementing automated processes using Terraform for cloud network environments eliminating manual and repetitive tasks
- Leading and guiding other network engineers and operation support staff from various disciplines to determine the best comprehensive design, while supporting current and long-term needs of the infrastructure, business partners and related stakeholders
- Leading the system development, manage multiple stakeholders, internal resource & external vendors for delivery
- Evaluating and reporting on new networking technologies to enhance capabilities of the network
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of designing, implementation and consulting experience with networks, servers, cloud services with at least 3 years hands-on experience as a technical lead and system architect role. You will also have experience on Ansible, Terraform, python or any other programming, scripting, and automation tool.
You will also have knowledge on cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud and Azure. You will also be proficient in Linux and Linux-based networking appliances.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package