Senior Software Engineer
Opportunity work on latest technologies
work on latest tech versions
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics solutions, services and advisory consulting. They help organisations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient in C#.NET performance and scalability optimisation
- Troubleshooting and debugging Average in ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework Core. Installation and maintenance
- Database development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Data management
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.