- *New created role
- *Permanent role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global institutional asset management firm that delivers superior risk-adjusted returns to its investors. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.Net / C#) who will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
As a Senior Software Engineer (.Net / C#), you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, coding, testing and deployment of .NET web platform in a timely manner
- Collaborating with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Developing databases and writing SQL code to support .NET applications
- Performing system analysis and designing of new systems, thereby undertake the more complex programming task
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10+ years of experience with .NET framework (including C#), architecture and design standards. You will also be familiar with SQL Server including database design and query optimisation.
What's on Offer
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package