Senior Software Engineer - Java / C/C++ / Python
Opportunity to work on large scale microservices architecture
Opportunity to own and develop end to end software development lifecycle
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading European Multinational Corporation in the Industrial domain. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. They are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer, where you will get the opportunity to work across multiple projects to develop end to end Scalable Microservices Architecture.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing end to end software development lifecycle of Scalable applications while building Microservices based Architecture
- Designing and implementing low latency RESTful services that are highly Scalable, stable and fault tolerant systems while streamlining and managing fully automated build/test/deployment environments
- Establishing best practices in software development, this includes tools, continuous integration and deployment and agile development methods.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of experience in end to end software development lifecycle of Scalable micro-services based architectures.
You should have a strong working experience with Java / C/C++ / Python or .NET Technologies coupled with a strong experience working with front end Technologies such as Angular, React or NodeJS.
You should also have a good experience in container orchestration systems such as Docker coupled with a good understanding on working with distributed processing of large data sets such as Apache Hadoop.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on large scale Microservices architecture
- Opportunity to own and develop end to end software development lifecycle
- Attractive Salary Package