Senior Software Engineer ( C# / Java / Microservices )
Opportunity to be exposed to a Global Appointment
Opportunity to develop Scalable Software Product Offerings for Global users
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation that specialises in automation solutions within the commercial space. They have a well established presence of more than 100 years with more than 2000 employees across 30 Countries. They are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer (C# / Java / Microservices) to be a part of their team, where you will get the opportunity to create Global Software Applications using modern methodologies and technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer (C# / Java / Microservices), you will be responsible for:
- Translating functional requirements into software design while adhering to software architecture implementation
- Collaborating closely within a global environment across functions in an agile methodology while supporting continuous enhancement and alternatives for architectural review.
- Driving projects, this includes leading the design, implementation, testing, integration and documentation.
- Conducting gap analysis to identify potential issues in software design while collaborating with Product and Solution Teams to refine business requirements while developing technical requirements.
- Establishing best practices on project implementation while guiding and leading a team of junior engineers.
- Developing Software Applications and Tools while providing root cause analysis and resolutions to issues in production environments and maintenance of deployed Software.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience in end to end Software Development in C# / Java, coupled with good experience in the development and architecture of Microservices. You will also have a proven track record of working with Microservices architecture such as Docker / Kubernetes etc.
You will be familiar with collaborative software development tools such as Confluence, JIRA, GIT etc. and have a proven track record of developing within both Windows and Linux environment. You will also have a good knowledge in object-oriented design (OOD) and architecture coupled with a good experience in application integration and UI design.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity to develop Scalable Software Product Offerings for Global users