Senior Software Engineer - C# and VB.Net (Manufacturing)
Opportunity to undertake a Global Appointment
Opportunity to work with Emerging Technologies
About Our Client
Our Client is a US Multinational Corporation within the Manufacturing Industry. They have a well established presence of more than 50 Years with more than 2000 Employees across the Globe. They are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of their team, where you will get the opportunity to work with cross functional teams across the globe while developing software applications within a high-tech manufacturing setup.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with Internal and cross functional teams across the Globe while developing Application Software backed on Cloud based API.
- Facilitating Automation on Testing and Data transfer within a manufacturing setup.
- Providing enhancement on Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Providing evaluation on solutions through analysis of data while defining best practices and techniques on resolving issues.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 8 Years of Hands on Experience working with C# and VB.Net Development within a Manufacturing Setup.
You should have a strong experience in Software Development backed on Microsoft SQL Database coupled with a good experience working with ERP Systems such as SAP/Oracle.
You should also have a good experience in Web API Development on Cloud such as AWS/Azure, coupled with a good knowledge in MVVM.
Any experience in Labview is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to undertake a Global Appointment
- Opportunity to work with Emerging Technologies
- Attractive Salary Package