Senior Software Developer
Work on latest technologies
work on latest BI tools
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics solutions, services and advisory consulting. They help organizations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data.
* Micro Strategy architecture design and implementation.
* Install /configure and Upgrade a MicroStrategy platform.
* Well versed with Admin tools Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager, System Manager and Integrity Manager.
* Admin functionalities of MSTR such as ACL, User creation, movement of objects using Object Manager.
* Project and ODBC creation.
* SSO/Server Authentication Setup & Administration.
* Mobile/iPad configuration including IPA creation.
* Knowledge of Enterprise manager. (Write back properties)
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 3-4 years' experience in MSTR Administration
* Total Experience 5-6 Years MicroStrategy Developer
* Mandatory Skills Data warehouse, SQL Server
* Good to have SDK and ETL knowledge
* Awareness of AWS components and functioning.
* Understanding of MSTR components on Cloud such as EC2 - DB instances connectivity, network port connectivity etc.
* Experience with intelligent cubes
* Experience with self-serve reporting
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market