- Newly created position
- JV of Leading Global Pharmaceutical Giant
About Our Client
The client is a joint venture partnership between a leading global pharmaceutical giant and a research foundation specialising on developing efficient and affordable vaccines for people in developing countries. The core of the research will be on diseases affecting low income countries and to develop innovative products that can be made available at the lowest sustainable process and at low profit in developing countries.
The client is a privately held start up with the backing through a joint venture of a multinational organization, and hence has medical and financial resources available for a fast paced growth rate in Singapore.
- Develop strategies for downstream processes for biopharmaceuticals such as MAbs, recombinant proteins and vaccines.
- Analyse data collected from experiments for downstream technologies such as chromatography (AKTA or other membrane filtration and viral reduction systems).
- Oversee new product technology transfer to expand the client's portfolio pipeline.
- Stakeholder management with other functional divisions internally as well as contract manufacturing and testing organizations (CMOs and CTOs).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines.
- Relevant work experience with chromatography, membrane filtration, viral reduction processes related to biopharmaceutical process development.
- Good communication and collaboration skills with ability to present information effectively.
- Physical ability to move supplies and equipment in laboratories (up to 20 kg), as well as wear PPE.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to join a high growth start up with the financial support and medical license of a joint venture with a globally renown Pharmaceutical giant.
- Generous Flexi benefits and Medical benefits extending to dependants in the family.
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities in future.