Senior Savoury Application Manager
Opportunity to lead a large team.
Stable and expanding MNC organization.
About Our Client
A leading global ingredient MNC is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Application Savoury Manager talent to spearhead, lead and strengthen the savoury business unit team.
- With strong knowledge in different flavour profiles and for different market application within the SEA market, you will lead the team to innovate savoury application for various food category including sauces, meat marination, snack seasoning etc.
- You will be entrusted to lead a team of 8 people comprises of flavourist, compounder, food technician, food technologist, senior application specialist and chef.
- You will be the subject matter expert and the key point of contact for any technical requirements/queries for savoury application, and the key expert for flavour creation team, sensory panellist and application team.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Marketing team in establishing savoury application project capabilities within the South East Asia region for different flavour profiles in other market including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand etc.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements within the SEA, you will be able to lead new strategy for new product launch in different market for the savoury category application.
- Establishing a good relationship with existing key customers, you will be entrusted to establish new client relationship and proactively champion new projects including leading technical discussion/presentation.
- With strong excellent customer intimacy skills, you will be able to understand customer needs and influence them to deliver technical presentation and increase project wins.
- Responsible for lab and pilot plant equipment's, you will improve the existing lab capability, optimise formulations for cost-R&D innovation, contributing to improved formulas, process improvement and business continuous plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food Engineering or any food related degree/chemical engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in savoury or culinary wet/dry application.
- Candidate that comes from manufacturing environment will be an advantage, otherwise those from flavour or ingredient houses are encouraged to apply.
- Strong stakeholder and leadership skill (have experience leading a team).
- Travel as and when required for business trip overseas.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to lead a large team in an expanding and growing MNC.