Senior SAP FICO Specialist (COE)
Key decision maker
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational trading firm that spans across more than 70 countries across the world. Due to extensive acquisition, they have an alignment in business direction and have decided to use SAP to harmonise all systems throughout the organisation. As a result, they are recruiting for a SAP FICO Senior System Analyst (COE) to join their team in Singapore.
As the SAP FICO Specialist (COE), you will be responsible:
- Designing and implementation of SAP FICO on a regional basis
- Leading end to end project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in blueprint, timeline, budget and vendor management
- Mentoring SAP finance analyst and managing external vendors
- Managing business requirements coming from global initiatives, partnering business process owners on system requirement and processes
- Leading business process design workshop and fit gap analysis with senior business stakeholders
- Developing training materials and conducting training on a regional basis
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant degree with a minimum of 7 years experience in SAP FICO with at least two end to end implementation on a regional basis. You will also have the experience in dealing with blueprint and process improvement projects.
You will also be a subject matter expert in SAP FICO.
What's on Offer
- Regional Responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package
- Permanent Role