Senior Sales Manager
Global MNC with rich history within the wines industry
Dynamic Collaborative team
About Our Client
Our client is a UK MNC and they have offices located internationally since 1700's with their outstanding position among the world's most important wineries. They have presence in more than 135 countries and offers a wide range of premium wines, of recognized quality and consistency, in order for people to share pleasing and unique experiences.
The Group is creating an international footprint in key markets around the world, including Asia. To support this strategy and to maximize the Group's potential in the region, they are recruiting a Senior Sales Manager to join their growing business.
Reporting Directly to the GM - ASIA,
You will be given the autonomy to manage the firm's sales activities.
This role is a local management position overseeing our client's business in regards to growing & acquiring new business and account servicing of existing accounts mainly within the Singapore market.
You will be in charge of monthly turnover and profit targets & meeting interim targets on offers and company initiatives
This position involves direct Management of the Fine Wine Corporate portfolio of brands, its expansion in sales and brand building is the current top priority across HORECA, private customers, on trade etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the sales which add value to our business and develop the complete set of Commercial/brand strategies under the recommendations of the GM.
- . Manage the pricing positioning with customers and monitor all markets retail pricing strategies.
- . Develop together with marketing and the Commercial Executives the annual investment plan for each brand and monitor its implementation every quarter.
- . Manage directly key accounts (Travel Retail/Hotel Resorts/etc.)
- Proven track record of success in managing a P&L and growing a business.
The Successful Applicant
You ideally have a minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in the area of Fine Wine Sales with strong knowledge about Wines ideally and have exposure in leadership duties.
You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and know how to develop the appropriate strategies of Sales, Branding and Awareness.
What's on Offer
If youre someone who is passionate about Fine Wines and committed to a long term project, you want to join a company that is growing aggressively within the Region and that is offering great perspectives.
Continuous learning and growth potential is a key things the company provides.