Senior Sales Manager - System Furniture
Excellent brand with outstanding company culture
Competitive package with commission and variable bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a European Manufacturer of office furniture with presence in 30 countries, Singapore is their regional HQ for SEA and this newly created position is part of their expansion plans for the region. They are known by their refined office design solutions as well by their quality standards that lead them to be in the specification list of the top premium architectural firms in the region.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Business development and existing account management - promoting and increasing good relationships with customers.
- Completing tenders and quotations
- Placing orders and managing projects through to delivery and installation.
- Answering customer enquires for technical assistance.
- Preparing sales forecasts and reports.
- Trade show representation domestically and internationally.
- Preparing and presenting client briefs.
- Regular updating of CRM software.
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate should have:
- A proven track record in over-achieving sales targets within a specification based environment.
- Experience with complex tender preparations, and contract negotiations within a wide variety of markets.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- A sophisticated presentation style.
- A natural, engaging and resilient personality that people warm to quickly.
- Strong leadership skills.
What's on Offer
This is a truly outstanding opportunity to join a celebrated international company with genuine career prospects. You will be managing a portfolio of major accounts with high expectations for performance. In return,our client is happy to offer the successful candidate an "industry best" package consisting of base salary, uncapped sales commissions, an annual bonus based on yearly KPI, transport allowance, outstanding health insurance.