- Opportunity to work with one of the biggest global brands
- Competitive basic with a brilliant incentivized commission structure
About Our Client
Our client, one of the biggest global MNC brands, is a leading innovator in driving technology in areas such as - communications & social applications, marketing & advertisement, business and FinTech, etc. In line with their vision of investing heavily in talent and technological innovation, they are looking to expand their presence in Singapore with a Senior Sales Manager for one of their new media subsidiaries.
The key responsibility of the Senior Sales Manager will be to drive sales in Singapore, generating new businesses, striking deals and managing key accounts with clientele from various industries.
The main priority for this role is achieving and growing assigned Sales Target.
Other responsibilities include:
- Planning and execution of sales plans solutions for the team
- Mentoring sales team members
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Analysing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing information, support and guidance
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 8 or more years in of sales experience in the digital/media/new media or similar industries
- Strong motivation and ability in meeting sales targets
- Good relationships and networks with agencies and direct clients from previous experiences
- Strong analytical skills to gain a firm grasp on customer's brand plans, goals and objectives throughout sales process
- Knowledge of DMPs, SSPs, etc. coupled with knowledge of brand safety and industry standards that is required to bring the brand to the forefront and to be the preferred partner of clients
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to work with one of the world's most successful technology brands. Candidates who enjoy working in a "flat" and non-hierarchical structure will find this a thriving environment for success. This is a newly created role and candidates are expected to be able to work independently.