Senior Sales Executive (General Surgery)
Medical Device Industry
Sales experience in capital equipment and consumable.
About Our Client
Our client is in Endoscopes business in Asia region from 1975 located in Singapore. They have been continuously improving and expanding their service as a regional Sales Office and Repair Centre for Medical Equipment and Inspection Measuring Systems covering the markets in South-East Asia, South Asia and Indian continents.
As Senior Sales Executive (General Surgery) your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of product configuration, sales quotations, purchase requisite for Surgical Department.
- Responsible for selected discipline and product sale promotion and activities. Achieve sales KGI and KPI set.
- Develop sales plan for existing and new products
- To facilitate HCP engagement, conduct in-service, OPD and product evaluation, demonstration and training for both Singapore & regional HCP
- Submit daily activities report through Sales Force, event reports, weekly forecast for sales and orders as well as PCL.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Sales Executive (General Surgery) candidate we are looking for should have:
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Experience in medical sales in medical devices industry.
- Sales experience of both capital equipment and consumable.
- Understanding of hospital management will be a plus point
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office including Microsoft words, Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes and any SAP software will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Miscellaneous allowance,medical and dental benefits.