Senior RFIC Engineer
About Our Client
Headquartered in US, my client is a leading analogue and mixed signal semiconductor chip maker and provider for various applications including wireless networking, cellular/broadband application, medical, automotive and aerospace industry.
- Primarily responsible for designing RF and analog circuits for mobile application.
- Participate in all phase of design development from conceptual idea to high volume production.
- Create product/system architecture and perform transistor-level circuit design and debug layout issues (high frequency, high precision application).
- Study RF circuit requirements including noise, linearity, bandwidth and loop stability, both small signal and large signal.
- Perform impedance matching, RF filtering, passive RLC and resonant circuits.
- Hands-on experience with both time and frequency domain circuit simulation using SpectreRF/GoldenGate/ADS.
- Experience in CMOS design of various analog circuit blocks and mixed-signal circuits with SI device, such as band-gap, op-amps, control loops, DAC, serial interface, temperature sensor, linear and switching regulators, clamps and ESD circuitries
- Analyze system specification, perform architecture trade-off analysis, and translate system specification into circuit block specification.
- Execute top level simulations, silicon debug and perform lab evaluation.
- Performed functional testing or evaluation on ICs during production test support.
- Collaborate with RF Engineers to understand RF system challenges and devise innovative architecture and circuit solutions. .
- Experience in RF SOI or RF ASIC related to cellular transceiver products a plus.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in RF/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experiences in analog/RFIC design.
- Experience in PA and RF switch design is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skill.
What's on Offer
Great MNC working environment.