Senior Research Scientist - Antibody Engineering
Leading biopharmaceutical organization focussed on creating best-in-class drugs
Driving therapeutic innovation through technology development
About Our Client
A leading biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative medicines focused on helping lives of millions of patients around the world across various disease areas is looking to bring on board a Senior Scientist to join their Protein Engineering team in Singapore
- Lead protein engineering efforts to create and optimize designs for novel antibody-based biotherapeutic drug discovery
- Contribute protein engineering expertise to from antibody/antigen design & generation through protein purification and characterization
- Perform high-throughput antibody sequence isolation, analysis and classification enabling both B-cell cloning and phage display antibody screening and selection
- Drive efforts to design and optimise antibodies to support various therapeutic programs
The Successful Applicant
- PhD in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology with a minimum of 2 years of relevant post-doctoral experience.
- Proven technical expertise in protein engineering, protein expression and purification.
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and ability to effectively interact with staff and management across functional groups and levels.
What's on Offer
Be part of a global healthcare organization which places a great emphasis on innovation and development
- Develop commercial drug discovery experience with a global healthcare leader.