- Greenfield project.
- Opportunity to work in a relatively new plant with room for growth.
About Our Client
A leading global environmental services organization is looking for an experienced Senior Reliability/ Mechanical Engineer who specializes in rotating equipment maintenance to lead and improve their newly built chemical waste treatment facility and infrastructure. My client is a global leader that provides water, waste and energy management solutions to various industries to improve sustainable growth for manufacturing environment.
- The Reliability (Mechanical Maintenance Engineer) will be responsible to maintain and improve the reliability of rotating equipment in the plant.
- Lead the preventive and corrective maintenance for rotating equipment including mid-size centrifugal pump, rotary lobe pumps, positive displacement pumps, steam turbine generator, combustion and induced draft fans, blowers, decanter centrifuge, agitator, conveyor systems and utilities systems (air compressor, fire pumps, gensets).
- With familiarization in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system, plan for efficient plant turnaround and other maintenance activities.
- Monitor performance of rotating equipment, identify area for improvement by implementing relevant reliability tools to ensure efficient plant operation and improve plant reliability rate.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments for the maintenance of rotating equipment
- With strong experience working with automated systems, conveyors, pump, compressor, combustion systems etc, manage maintenance budget and setting up preventive maintenance measures.
- Implement lead manufacturing principles (Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S etc) and continuous improvement projects including OPEX and capital budgeting.
- Define and identify opportunities for cost reduction through process control or packaging automation, improvement, efficiency enhancement including championing CAPEX/OPEX project.
- Initiate the engineering management of change and execute the changes for plant improvement and modification work.
- Work closely with EHS, Quality and Procurement Supply Chain team to maintain plant facility and achieve overall plant production goals.
- Define the maintenance policy to ensure that they meet the group's safety guidelines and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on maintenance experience in Rotating Equipments (pumps, compressor, agitator, turbine generator, blowers, conveyor systems, boiler, gensets etc) ideally in chemical/petrochemical/waste management manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading a team of engineers and technicians.
- Strong communication and leadership skill with agility and collaboration mindset.
What's on Offer
Stable organization with opportunity to initiate new implementation.