Senior Reliability Engineer (Rotating Equipments)
Be part of exciting major projects
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Oil & Gas services provider that deals with Mechanical Seals & Pumps. Their products are mainly supplied to major Oil & Gas players in the market, both in Singapore and around the region.
- The Senior Reliability Engineer will ensure effective and efficient operation by providing engineering and reliability support with the objective of improving overall customer satisfaction and contract performance.
- Be part of new contracts execution within the region, monitoring of performance and identify development areas .
- Conduct internal and external training needs analysis and develop training plans.
- Product line includes: Mechanical Seals / Pumps / Rotating Equipments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years' relevant experience
- Possess strong commercial sensitivity and business acumen
- Technical knowledge in designing/ commisioning/ servicing API pumps and mechanical seals.
- Ability to travel regionally
What's on Offer
The position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and provides opportunities to exercise entrepreneurial approaches.