Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive | Specialty Chemicals
Newly created opening
Opportunity to work with the newest technologies
About Our Client
My client is a well-established American conglomerate and market leader Specialty Chemicals.
- Liaise with manufacturing sites, internal and external stake holders to prepare regulatory submission dossiers, and gain product registrations through thorough follow ups
- Act as business contact for registration requests, and communicate on timelines and other regulatory matters
- Maintain systems and databases
- Understand and interpret local regulations, and regulatory requirements
- Prepare meeting material and participate in meeting with regulatory authorities as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in BioTechnology or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relatable Regulatory Affairs experience, ideally within Bioscience, Nutrition or F&B industry
- Good working knowledge on Singapore local regulatory requirements
What's on Offer
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.