Senior Regulatory Affair Manager
MNC organization with rapid growth.
About Our Client
A leading global food manufacturing organization is seeking for Senior Regulatory Affair Manager talent to support regional food regulatory management in APAC for various food categories.
- Reporting to the Head of APAC Regulatory, provide regional food regulatory affair support to different food flavouring business unit in APAC.
- Mentor and assist the regional food regulatory manager to identify opportunities and potential risks to the business or commercial departments.
- Provide full support to inter-department (R&D, Sales & Marketing team etc) with food regulatory advice.
- Ensure consistent and compliance formula reviews and documentation are delivered in a targeted timeframe to meet commercial team's requirement.
- Provide sales support in commercializing assigned products, new or existing creation and research initiatives.
- Provide and ensure regulatory compliances globally for flavours and food products to customers.
- Manage and ensure key accounts/customers satisfaction by attending to their queries.
- Initiate and standardize global guidelines development for Regulatory Department.
- Identify issues and provide regulatory solutions/alternative recommendation for product labelling and advertisement on product launches in existing or new markets.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food/Biological/Physic Science/Food Technology with 10 years working experience, full fledge in food regulatory affairs.
- Advanced knowledge of food industry and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication skill and good business acumen.
What's on Offer
A solid career platform with one of the fastest growing FMCG MNC company in Singapore.