Senior Recruitment Specialist
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Based in UAE
- Leading International client
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a private company, headquartered in Abu Dhabi.
- Develop & implement multiple talent acquisition strategies to enable recruitment of leading talent
- Develop & roll out multiple employment branding initiatives to attract talent both in the region and globally
- Analyse staffing requirements and develop manpower plans to ensure that the manpower requirements are effectively managed across the company.
- Responsible for policies and procedures to ensure their compliance to the systems, structures and standards set by the business units
- Utilise methodologies & assessments to identify key skills required for various positions
- Conduct recruitment and selection processes
- Act as a main point of contact for team heads & management to ensure effective communication of manpower requirements and recruitment status
- Partner with recruitment agencies & participate in various career fairs to drive the candidate attraction
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate/Post Graduate level Degree - Ideally within HR or related subject
- CIPD is advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Talent Acquisition/Recruitment - Regional experience not essential
- Should have worked extensively in various strategic initiatives to identify specialists and leaders for an organisation.
- Excellent Communication skills
What's on Offer