Senior R&D Mechanical Engineer | Medical Device (Urology)
My client is one of the Market Leader within Urology Devices market.
This is a newly created role to join their Research & Development team.
About Our Client
A global MNC with strong branding in their specialized products within the industry. They are growing rapidly and looking to expand further in Asia. One of the largest manufacturer for Urology devices.
- Part of the engineering team in design, development and manufacturing of new products on time and on budget
- Part of the product development efforts and work with the manufacturing team
- Apply mechanical engineering knowledge to the design and development of new products
- Solve mechanical engineering problems at the component level through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting
- Conduct testing utilizing new and existing test protocols.
- Create procedures for assembly, inspection and testing of devices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical or related disciplines
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in R&D and Mechanical, preferably in the Medical Device industry
- Proficient in CAD and CAE design softwares
What's on Offer
- Working with a global MNC that provides career stability and progression
- Excellent job opportunity with professional development
- Accelerating career growth for proven results