Senior Quantitative Analyst
Newly created role
Established international firm
About Our Client
Client is an established financial services firm with global presence.
1) Research and implementation of a range of quantitative equity strategies including multi-factor equity strategies etc.
2) Develop and maintain models to analyse risk and return properties of equity portfolios such as models for factor analysis, sector and geographic performance attribution and extreme risk analysis.
3) Cover clients in terms of analysis of the investment strategies and risk management.
The Successful Applicant
1) At least 4 years experience in constructing quantitative equity portfolios within investment bank, asset management or equity index provider firm.
2) Strong command of MATLAB or Python for financial computations
3) Experience in publishing equity analysis reports for broad audience
4) Strong analytical mind
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package