Senior QA Engineer (Supplier & Plant Quality)
Manage Raw Material Suppliers
Build Quality Systems
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer with over 800 million revenue is recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer to join its Singapore operations.
- The Senior Quality Engineer will be driving improvement plans (process improvement) by utilising the production data provided and providing quality improvement solutions.
- This role will be responsible for quality audits, corrective actions and devise action plans when non-compliance issues arise.
- Previous experience in the chemical divisions will be beneficial such as plating, etching, blending etc
- Good communication skills to manage the raw material suppliers who are based overseas
- Experience in the semiconductor or electronics industry
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering
- 6-8 years of quality management experience in a manufacturing plant
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a collaborative and innovative organisation