- Regional Exposure
- Renewable Contract Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned name in the Banking Industry and is currently seeking for Senior Data Engineers to design,develop and implement data applications and data warehouse.
- Analyse and detail the project idea, assessing it in terms of feasibility, cost-effective-ness, risks and success factors in consultation with Business and IT stakeholder;
- Drive project proposal through demand governance process;
- Develop the project proposal with objectives, resources, milestones, schedule, costs, expenses and project structure;
- Lead the team in various project meetings i.e. SIT / UAT checkpoint calls, BRD walkthroughs, Solution Walkthroughs;
- Establish and implement project-related quality assurance processes and measures;
- Provide regular project/program updates to stakeholders.
- Present to stakeholders on progress as well as problems and solutions;
- Ensure delivery is predictable i.e. stakeholder are updated regular on the progress and the risks
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Information technology or computer science;
- At least 10 years of good hands on experience as a Project Manager;
- Reporting to Head of Project Management & Business Engineering;
- Proven experience in successful delivery of major projects, on time and with quality and within matrix team structures and digital transformation projects;
- Good experience in Senior stakeholder management running projects STCs;
- Good exposure in managing project financials and understanding of technology trends in banking;
- Working experience of SDLC and Agile methodology with domain expertise across Wealth Management or Private Banking functional domain.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.