Senior Project Manager
Challenging role to participate in greenfield project
Direct Reporting line to Divison Director
About Our Client
My client is a renowned european multinational firm that supply components and solutions to various industies.
- Key Project Management: Define, establish and monitor Project Management best practice across the Division
- Following PMI PMBOK methodology in the following key project phases (Initial, Planning, Executing, Control and Closing)
- Financial: Analyze, track and responsible for managing project budgets within agreed tolerances and provide regular updates
- People Management: Responsible for guiding and managing project teams to ensure successful delivery. Partnering closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional Degree in Engineering/ Supply Chain Discipline
- Exposure/ background in following industry sectors: Manufacturing, Distribution, Infrastructure and Operations
- No obstacle for regional travelling
- Strong track record in project management for running large scale projects and collaborating with cross functional team
- Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, APM etc.)
- Experience in delivering projects using PMI PMBOK Methodology
- Experience in Agile Project delivery
- Experience in Microsoft Project and Microsoft PPM tools
What's on Offer
This new role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. This role provides opportunities to work across regions with perfect opportunities to exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package, as well as chances to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organization.