Senior Project Manager
Stable organization & work-life balance environment.
Be part of an expansion project team.
About Our Client
My client (developer) is looking for a Senior/Project Manager to develop their upcoming project expansion. Reporting to the Project Director, you will be leading a team to cover project milestone from architecture design to construction stage ensuring regulatory is in place.
- Manage a complex, mix-development projects for the resident's expansion project.
- Work closely with project architect, project engineer, contractors and vendors to manage a multi-million project.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of project.
- Review project schedule, ensuring project milestone are met and resolve any project dispute or issues.
- Cover full spectrum of project from design, specialist work, construction, building and equipment fit out, interior works and furniture placement, operational movement, IT set up etc.
- Liaise with Superintending Officer (SO), Architect (in SIA form), contractors, vendors, planners, operators, procurement and HSE team, authorities and other construction subject matter expert.
- Perform cost benefit analysis, ensure quality and cost deliverables are met.
- Ensure quality and proper construction techniques and implementation are execute well to meet all project compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure HSE and risk management is in place including preparing risk analysis evaluations and mitigation plan.
- Monitor project KPIs and provide regular updates, prepare reports and analysis to share with stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience within the construction industry or have experience in Singapore's form of contracts.
- Candidate from A1 contractor organization is encouraged to apply.
- Strong project management skill, meticulous and strong stakeholder management experience.
What's on Offer
High visibility to higher management.