Senior Project Manager- Supply Chain
Excellent Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the Chemical Industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you are expected to support the Project team to lead supply chain design activities related to petrochemical projects in terms of feasibility outlook of the projects and projecting success pathway for new product innovation within the organization. The projects are both located across Asia Pacific and EMEA would require someone with strong leadership and major project skills on handling external partners.
* To be the critical point of contact as a Supply Chain interface for all major projects, with clear knowledge in project progress, supply chain stream development.
* To handle supply chain design and operations pertaining to major assets producing petrochemical products (both solid and liquid).
* To provide project specific supervision over the onshore and offshore logistics design for the engineering consultant
* You are to lead and manage the supply chain design activities to ensure the delivery of design requirements, and ensure adherence to all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
* To lead, identify, assess and optimize the material flow and risk trade-offs across the supply chain configuration on tactical and strategic level, with consideration of inventory, variable logistics costs, asset utilization, product quality and service level to customers
* To participate in supply chain strategy development, and to develop implementation plans, and methods of dealing with business.
* Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical/FMCG Industry with specific knowledge in C4 and C6 chemical classification would be an added advantage. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.