Senior Project Manager | Construction
New inconic development in Singapore
Stable organization with strong international branding
About Our Client
My client is an international assets management and construction consultancy firm.
- Planning and delivering construction projects from concept to completion
- Managing design development, co-ordination, reviews and approvals during planning and construction phases
- Undertaking procurement management, including review of trade tender packages
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Construction or Engineering-related discipline such as construction management, M&E/civil engineering, architecture or project management.
- Seasoned in hotel and mixed-use developments with specific experience in either new-build development, A&A or refurbishment works
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate as well as opportunities to be part of iconic projects with international stakeholders.