Senior Project Lead
Well established IT Software MNC
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world known IT Software companies and solutions provider in IT industry with strong customer database. They provide business analytic solutions and other information management strategies to many client industries including retail, Financial Services, media and pharmaceuticals. They have offices across more than 10 countries worldwide built by dedicated team of architects.
- Participate in Full Life-cycle BI and Data warehousing projects inclusive of requirements analysis, proof-of-concepts, design, development, testing and implementation
- Responsible for project planning & delivery management
- Working closely with Customers to understand the business requirements & suggest solutions
- Gather requirements, do feasibility, design solutions, create demos/POCs for the customer and present them to client stakeholders
- Creating functional and technical requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Assisting in test planning and execution
- Plan and manage Microstrategy projects and change releases following Agile methodology
- Perform performance optimization through design optimizations and infrastructure recommendations
- Ability to Lead a team of geographically distributed Microstrategy developers
- Technically mentor and guide team members
- Manage pre-production and post-production activities
- Implement standard/Best practices for maintaining Design consistency
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience on Microstrategy Desktop, Architect, Web.
- At least 4 year of experience as a project Manager managing BI projects.
- Hands-on experience on Administration tools viz. intelligence severs and narrowcast server.
- Experience on Intelligent Cube Development, Custom widget, visualization development and implementation.
- Hands of experience on Project creation, schema objects creation, Development of queries, documents & dashboards with flex based widgets.
- Experience using Enterprise manager monitoring, auditing and performance tuning and VLDB settings.
- Experience in development & integration which will include setting up configuration management, developing components, peer review, creating unit test plans & performing unit testing.
- Clustering I-Servers and Web Servers.
- MicroStrategy 10.X experience is preferred, Certification is a plus.
- Should have excellent communication, leading big team & project management capacity.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering(B.E.)
- Relevant Industry Certifications, if any, are a plus.
What's on Offer
- Great exposure comes with attractive remuneration package
- Build strong portfolio in IT Software