Senior Product Manager, SEA (E-Commerce)
SEA exposure in this role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-commerce company in Southeast Asia, with increasing e-commerce operations in the Southeast region.
They have more than 2000 brands, as well as serving more than 500 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform - and supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data and service solutions. With its ambitious growth plans, they are now seeking for a Senior Product Manager.
Being a member of the product team, you will be responsible to help on achieving the company's globalisation vision and to empower relationship building between client and customers.
You are also challenged to the following:
- Market knowledge - Deep understanding of Southeast Asia market landscape and to create differentiated product features through market insights
- Stakeholder management - To manage and to maintain good relationship between multiple stakeholders in order for them to understand the context and specifications to drive the success of the product
- Analytic Skills - Data driven approach to improve product performance that includes tracking and analysing performance; to understand user behaviour through research, observation, data mining and end to end testing
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management or equivalent role. Previous experience in E-Commerce industry would be highly preferred
- Possess knowledge and understanding on e-commerce in Southeast Asia markets
- Hands-on experience working with business and technical team
- Strong analytic individual with proven track record, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
- Familiarity in programming language - eg: SQL would be highly preferred
- A 'go getter' individual, with ability to work independently and results-oriented
- Prior experience in understanding business requirement and defining product specifications
- Strong interpersonal skills; and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an energetic, fast paced and dynamic organisation. If you are an individual who constantly seeks for new challenge, and possess hunger for growth, this would be a perfect role for you! The remuneration for the role would be competitive and in line with the market.