Senior Product Engineer (PCB/PCBA)
Exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
Great opportunity in stable company.
About Our Client
A leading global technological manufacturer with a large R&D team, my client offers Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) focused on delivering world-class design, engineering and manufacturing services for medical devices, networking and communications, 3D printing and imaging, printed circuit board, computer data storage and industrial products.
- Study customer's technical requirement to ensure the PCBA manufacturing In-Circuit Test & Function Test (ICT/FCT) coverage are met during NPI and Mass Production stage.
- Well versed with standard design processes to perform design analysis with DFMEA, DFX, TSA to identify design related root causes and ensure successful product launch.
- Perform failure analysis for root cause investigation and troubleshoot all manufacturing line related problem using quality tools/techniques (Control Charts, Pareto Charts, Cp/Cpk analysis).
- Perform validation on test equipments used in production including GR&R, IQ, PQ and OQ.
- Revise qualification and validation plan when ECN is initiated.
- Drive continuous improvement for both design and processes to ensure cost-quality effectiveness.
- Lead and plan prototype builds, engineering builds, pilot builds and qualify necessary manufacturing processes for mass production.
- Liaise with R&D and Manufacturing engineers, and interphase with customers on technical/quality issues to achieve manufacturing KPIs.
- Coordinate with cross functional team (production, process, QA) to improve manufacturing/yield to ensure PCB quality is maintain.
- Worked with an interdepartmental team to establish tester qualification requirements for new testers and for changes to existing testers.
- Create a customer-specific return materials authorisation (RMA) process to meet the quality and production needs of the customer, including quick on-site rework turn-around time and comprehensive failure analysis reports for critical failures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 5 years working experience.
- Familiar with PCBA design change verification and validation process (IQ, OQ, PQ), preferably from life-science product manufacturing industry.
- Experience in using quality tools and design analysis tools (FEA, DOE, DFX, TSA).
- Familiar with Engineering Change Process Management, Yield Reporting would be good.
- Familiarity in ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA 21 CFR Part 820 is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skill as this role is client-facing.
What's on Offer
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels.