Senior Procurement Specialist (Electronics)
Exciting Job Opportunity
Leading Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is world's renowned manufacturer with strong presence in the region. Their customers range in different industries as they aim to provide products and systems suited to their needs. With over 2000 employees worldwide, they are currently looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist to join their team.
- Establishment of supplier development and selection while managing relationship with key suppliers
- Lead in any new production introduction projects or of related projects for electrical/electronic commodity
- Drive and conducts reviews with team for supplier's KPI and cost reduction targets
- Develop and implement procurement cost saving and to manage vendor inventory program
- Resolve any products quality issues with suppliers
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong electrical/electronics commodity & procurement knowledge
- Good experience in contract negotiation and supplier performance management
What's on Offer
You are given an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in the exciting high-tech industry. Working closely with the stakeholders of the region, you will be in a great position to support the company's business growth and development. Our client prides itself in providing rewarding careers for its employee in a conducive environment and respect their safety and well-being.