Senior Procurement Manager - F&B Industry
Purchasing Experience within F&B/Hospitality Industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned F&B chain and has a market lead position in the F&B industry in Asia market. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Senior Purchasing Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Purchasing Director, you are accountable for growth opportunities, vendor relationships, contract negotiation & implementation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Full ownership and implementation of procurement policies, framework and processes.
- Analyse existing KPIs and further improve and develop performance standards within the team.
- To develop and implement buying strategies to achieve cost savings.
- Analyse and forecast trends to grow sales.
- Negotiate purchasing terms and promotional support with various stakeholders.
- Review suppliers' relationships to ensure effective business relationship.
- Oversee the team and further train and develop their capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in the role, you should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have strong buying experience in F&B products; minimum 8 years in Buying and Product Management. Buying experience in F&B /Hospitality sectors is compulsory. You should also be strong with analytics as well as be sensitive to trends. Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. As the culture of the business culture is quite local, you should be comfortable speaking to people of all levels including chefs in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has a "family" culture and nurtures talents. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and reward discounts.