- Global Flavour & Fragrance Organization
- Fantastic Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the flavor and fragrance industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Experienced Senior Purchasing Executive/Purchasing Executive- Raw Materials.
Reporting to the Head of Purchasing, the majority of your responsibilities will involve owning and managing Singapore 3rd party supplier base to ensure continuity of RM supplied, subject to approved specifications. This is an Individual Contributor role.
Your responsibilities include:
- To negotiate with external/3rd party suppliers for the required volume in foreseeable ordering pattern.
- Facilitate discussion with RM Planning & Purchasing teams to discuss and agree follow-up actions on supply matters (such as gaps, lead time, packaging, MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity), etc), SLOB (Slow Obsolescence) matters and etc.
- Responsible to manage discussion with RM Planning & Purchasing teams to discuss and agree follow-up actions on supply matters.
- Negotiating and contracting with external/3rd party suppliers for the required volume in foreseeable ordering pattern.
- Timely update of all SAP PIR (Purchase Info Record) for both external/3rd party and inter-company purchases.
- Sourcing and approving new external/3rd party sources (as required) and subsequent SAP PIR setup.
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve external/3rd party supplier base supply security (such as approved sources, quality, lead time, packaging, MOQ, etc) and/or TCO & etc.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in Direct Procurement for Raw Materials category from a Manufacturing environment. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.