Senior Proces Engineer (Water Treatment Plant)
Reputable Power Generation firm in Singapore
Strategic key position to lead, improve and manage Process Engineering
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest Power Generation firm in Singapore, a trusted leader in its field.
- Support Operational team in process monitoring, trouble shoot and plant optimization to ensure plant meet full compliance in reliability and availability
- Carry out design on process treatment scheme and calculate OPEX to support in securing new wastewater and water recycling plants
- Developing training materials and conduct training for operators and engineers.
- Support in engineering evaluation, plant improvement considerations, and calculations for mass/energy balances, equipment sizing, rectification of instruments and equipment suitability, piping design, hydraulic modeling, chemical properties considerations and other duties assigned for process and engineering evaluation.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical /Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 5 years process engineering experience (design) in water/ waste water treatment plant
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organization.