Senior Partner - Top Consulting (People Advisory)
Global brand, and strong market presence.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global management consulting firms with an expertise within the people advisory / human capital solution. In Indonesia, they hold one of the largest market shares, and they are aggressively growing their local team. With their global presence, they will be able to provide the opportunities for international career move.
To prove their commitment in Indonesia, they are looking to bring in a highly-seasoned professional with combined academic excellence and strong consulting experience to join their Jakarta team.
As a senior partner, the selected candidate is required to lead by example, and they are expected to become a key contributor to the revenue and development of the team by developing excellent client relationships. Other responsibilities include:
- Structuring, leading and managing a team of consultants.
- Consulting and managing the day-to-day direction of a client project and to ensure that the project is on track.
- Delivering superior and impactful end products and solutions to the client while adhering to the budgets and schedules.
- Demonstrating functional competence and deep industry knowledge.
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the development of opinion pieces on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought leadership.
- Identifying, developing and extending client relationships.
- Achieving the set revenue target and ensuring that all projects are being completed on time.
- Proactively introducing new strategies and clients that fits the business requirement.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication in English, and has worked in another consulting firm (global brands), and track records in the Indonesian market. To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from Tier 1 university only. Do not apply if you are not from top university. An advanced degree or MBA from global top schools is must.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in reputable company, with at least 8 years in a leading high value consultancy firm that has a sales or revenue target.
- Excellent sales track records targeting diverse set of clients (multinational and local), across all industries.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with the regional team.