- Global Leader in Freight Transportation
- Regional role
About Our Client
Our Client is global leader in International freight and transportation solution provider, connecting their clients to the world. They are currently looking for Senior Operation Excellence Engineer to join their team and contribute to the business.
- Key driver to identify improvement plans through analysis and understanding of current operations process and bring forth efficiency and cost saving for the business
- Suggestion of possible automation to improve current processes
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and clients to identify gaps, define solutions and to develop project cost for management approval
- Expand and leverage on current business market outreach
- Working closely with Operation Director and key regional stakeholders to implement improvement initiative and define operational road maps
- Review on day to day operations to drive targeted achievement and KPIs
- Subject matter expert of Lean and Six Sigma Methodology, operating system, and be influencing/coaching others in the use such tools
- Data driven to analyse complex data and transform them into actionable plans
- Reporting and tracking of improvement projects and ensuring milestones are met
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Transportation or warehouse environment
- Sound knowledge in Six Sigma, lean methodology, value stream mapping etc.
- Proven record in successfully driving change management and continuous improvements
- Strong in communication and stakeholder management
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- Open to travel
What's on Offer
Candidate will be offered with the opportunity to lead in the process transformation and improvement journey with a renowned business. You will also have the opportunity to be expose and work along global and regional teams. Our client places strong emphasis on the employee training culture.