Senior Network Engineer
Long term Direct contract
Good career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the BFSI domain.
- Implement and Support Network LAN/WAN infrastructure (MPLS, ISP and ISDN)
- Implement and Support Firewalls.
- Work with various stakeholders within and across the organization on analyzing the requirements for Network infrastructure, VOIP/Desktop/Video connectivity to design & create effective Network Solutions
- Implement configurations in accordance to the organization's change management policies and procedures
- Design network related proof of concepts and configuration to Application Support teams for implementation.
- Track the refresh of End-of-Life Network related hardware/software solutions and platforms
- Able to be on 24/7 standby roster on a rotational basis within the team
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or relevant technology disciplines, with at least 4 years of working experience in Network engineering role in a medium to large sized organization
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification preferred
- Strong domain knowledge in VOIP, BGP, IPSEC and EIGRP
- Familiar with Cisco routers and switches (Nexus and Catalyst), Checkpoint, McAfee and Fortinet and Palo Alto firewall.
- In-depth understanding of IT Infrastructure; network & server system monitoring, change and configuration management
- Prior experience in implementation of large scale Network solutions in the in the payments industry would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience in firewall migration and implementation would be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
You will be working in a team that has the industry's best talent pool. This role offers a great career progression too and is a long term Direct Contract position.